Kindergarten Supply List for September 2017
Some items you will need include:
- 12 sharpened pencils
- Erasers (at least two)
- Two pocket folders (plastic ones last longer)
- 2 bottles of glue and 12 glue sticks
- dry erase board (dollar tree)
- crayon box
- 24 Crayons (preferably crayola twistables they work better and last longer)
- A paint shirt
- A clip board
11.Tissues (2 boxes per child)
- Baby wipes (2 packages per child)
- 2 hand soaps (for our classroom bathroom)
- A bag of extra clothes with your child’s name on it.
- Sneakers that can be left in the classroom for Phys. Ed.
- A package of FINE TIP DRY ERASE markers (The Expo brand is best)
- A smiling face
One last thing to remember to bring on the first day of school: your favorite book. You don’t have to be able to read it, as long as I can read it! No Chapter books please. I can’t wait to see you in September.