5th Grade Updates for the Dates of February 11th – February 15th
Please see below for important information for this week.
- There is a vocabulary and comprehension test scheduled for Tuesday on the story, Blancaflor. Students can review the story and study their 4 square to help prepare for these tests.
- There will be an open book, grammar test on possessive plurals on Friday.
- We are scheduled to start DARE on Wednesday with Officer White. Permission forms went home last week and should be signed and returned for your child to participate. This program is part of our health class as it involves making healthy choices.
- As we are close to finishing Unit 4 in Social Studies this week, and Chapter 5 in Science, we will be having the tests after our return from break.
- The non-fiction book report is due Friday, March 22nd. Students should be reading their books, taking notes, and completing their cereal box.
- Valentine’s Day is this week! You are welcome to send in items with your child, including Valentine’s Day cards.
- Scholastic Book Orders are due 2/12.
If you have any questions, or concerns please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.