Here are some notes for the week of November 13, 2017:
- The Chapter 3 Science test on Ecosystems is Tuesday. Students should review their class notes and practice test.
- There is also a vocabulary test on Tuesday, Unit 1 Week 5 words. Students should review their 4 square completed last week.
- There is a math mid-chapter test on Wednesday on Expressions. Students should review notes from today’s class, as well as work completed in class and at home. Students should remember PEMDAS, in order to solve the problems in the correct order.
- There will be a Chapter 10 Religion Test on Thursday. Highlighted and written notes should be reviewed.
- There will also be a grammar test on run-on and fragment sentences on Thursday.
- Parent teacher conferences are Thursday and Friday of this week.
- Students have received their Biography Book Report and Bottle Buddy directions. Students should be bringing in their book for approval this week.
As always, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. My email is email@example.com. You may also leave a message with the office, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.