Kindergarten Supply List for September 2019
- 12 sharpened pencils
- Erasers (at least two)
- Two pocket folders (plastic ones last longer)
- Glue sticks
- Dry erase board
- Crayon box
- 24 Crayons (preferably crayola twistables they work better and last longer)
- A paint shirt
- A clip board
- Tissues (2 boxes per child)
- Baby wipes (2 packages per child)
- Hand Soap (for our classroom bathroom)
- A bag of extra clothes with your child’s name on it.
- Sneakers that can be left in the classroom for Phys. Ed.
- A package of FINE TIP DRY ERASE markers (The Expo brand is best)
- Clorox or Lysol Wipes
- A smiling face
*Wish List Item: Playdoh
One last thing to remember to bring on the first day of school: your favorite book. You don’t have to be able to read it, as long as I can read it! No Chapter books please. I can’t wait to see you in September.