Updates Week of March 19th
Happy Monday! Please read on to see what is happening this week:
- On Wednesday, students will have their Math Chapter 6 Test on Dividing by a One Digit Divisor.
- There will also be a grammar test on verb tenses on Wednesday.
- We will be reading Chapter 4, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Our vocabulary and comprehension tests will be based on the chapters we cover each week. Students will have an open book test on chapter four and a vocabulary test on Monday of next week (26th).
- On Thursday, students will be attending a field trip to Beaver Lake. Students should come to school with warm, outdoor clothing as we will be outside for a walk.
- Non-fiction book reports/Cereal boxes are due March 21st.
- Friday morning is a Retreat time. Students are to wear red in honor of St. Joseph.
- Students are working on their Religion project: 100 Acts of Kindness. This is due on Easter Monday.
- Our class is currently reading, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Small groups have been reading Tuck Everlasting and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. After completion of these books, we will be watching the movies in class to compare the book to the film. The movies are rated PG.
As always, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also leave a message with the office, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.