5th Grade Updates for the Dates of January 14th- January 18th Please see below for important information for this week.
- The spelling test that was scheduled for Friday was moved to this Monday because of the snow day on Thursday.
- Students will have a Social Studies test on Unit 3 on Wednesday. To prepare, students should review their study guide for lessons 1-4.
- On Thursday, students will have a mid chapter test in Math Chapter 7, Geometry and Volume. It is based on lessons 1-3. There will be a practice test and review assignment on Wednesday.
- There will be a Unit 3 Religion Test on Friday. Students should review their book, and the practice test we will take on Thursday.
- There will also be an open book test in Grammar on Friday on singular and plural nouns.
- Students will be receiving their book report assignment this week. They should be selecting a non-fiction book that is not a biography/autobiography.
- Scholastic Book orders are due Tuesday, January 15th.
- I-Ready testing begins this week. Please send in headphones for your child.
- We are meeting with our Reading Buddies in Second Grade. During the last week of January, we will celebrate Catholic Schools Week. On that Friday, the 5th graders will be providing the “Box Snack” to their 2nd (or third) grade partner. Please let me know if you have any questions.
If you have any questions, or concerns please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.