5th Grade Updates for the Dates of March 18th-March 22nd
Please see below for important information for this week.
- On Tuesday, students will have their Chapter 5 Science test. Students should review their Science notes, as well as the practice test we reviewed on Friday.
- On Wednesday, students will have a mid-chapter 11 test on Adding and Subtracting Fractions.
- A vocabulary quiz( and open book, open notebook comprehension quiz) on chapter 2 of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is planned for Friday. Students should review their vocabulary words to prepare.
- Book reports are due this Friday (3/22)
- Students will received a packet this week for Acts of Kindness. To celebrate Lent this students students need to complete and write in their 40 acts of kindness starting on Ash Wednesday. The Acts of Kindness booklet is due 4/23 after Easter.
If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.