5th Grade Updates for the Dates of April 8th-April 12th
Please see below for important information for this week.
- There is an open book, open notebook comprehension quiz on Chapter 4 of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe on Tuesday.
- Students were assigned their DARE Essay today. It will be due Wednesday, April 10th. It should be a 5 paragraph essay that includes an introductory paragraph, at least 3 body paragraphs, and a conclusion. The assignment is in their DARE booklets.
- The Science test that was originally planned for Tuesday is rescheduled for Wednesday. Students are taking their practice test to day to review and should review their Science notes for Chapter 6: Protecting Earth’s Resources
- Students received a packet this week for Acts of Kindness. To celebrate Lent this students students need to complete and write in their 40 acts of kindness starting on Ash Wednesday. The Acts of Kindness booklet is due 4/23 after Easter.
- “The Classics” book report was assigned last week. Student’s books have been approved. Students are to complete the graphic organizer and a triorama of one scene from their book. Book reports are due May 28th.
If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.