Mrs. Cardinale’s 5th Grade
Week of October 16th Updates
Here are some notes for the week:
- There is a Chapter 2 Math test on Patterns of 10 and Rounding. Students should review their classwork, homework, and practice test to study for this test.
- There is a Vocabulary Test on Tuesday. Students should prepare by studying their square graphic organizer.
- Students will have an open book, open notes Religion Unit test on Wednesday.
- There is a Science Test on Thursday. To prepare students should review their Science notebooks and practice test.
- There is a grammar quiz on Thursday on compound sentences and conjunctions.
- Students have selected a fictional book to read. They will be completing a “Matchbook” Report that includes chapter summaries, and pictures. The project is due: Monday, October 23rd.
- Students have been given their passwords and can work on IXL at home on Math or ELA.
- There is no school for students this Friday, October 20th.
Halloween is coming up soon. I currently have some parents who signed up to bring supplies for the 5th grade party. We are still in need of one more person to send in small bags of individually wrapped treats for the class. Please contact me if you are able to supply this. Thank you!
Mrs. Renee Cardinale