5th Grade Updates for the Week of September 17th
Happy Monday! Please plan on visiting my St. Joseph Web page for weekly postings about tests, and other important information.
- We are re-reading the story, One Hen, this week. There is a comprehension test on Wednesday on this story. Students may bring their reading book home to help prepare for the test.
- On Thursday, the students will have a vocabulary test. Students should study their 4 Square packet to prepare for this test.
- We are starting grammar this week on sentences (capital letters, punctuation, ect.). Students will have an open book test on Friday.
- Students will receive their first book report assignment this week. Please check that your child has chosen a fictional chapter book to read for this week.
- If you have not registered yet, please sign up for Bloomz. After downloading the program, you will need to enter the classroom code. Please contact me.
- PE is on Tuesdays and Fridays this year. Please send your child in with sneakers and PE uniforms on those days.
- Open House is Tuesday, September 18th at 6:00. I hope to see you all there!
If you have any questions, or concerns please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.